“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you will find an excuse.”
1. I want to lose a little weight first, then I will start exercising
2. I hate to get all sweaty
3. I have big bones
4. I don’t have time
5. If I had the kind of money he/she does, I’d look good too
6. My diet is bad so I have no energy
7. I am too tired to exercise when I come home from work
8. Its’s my thyroid, my glands are really out of wack
9. My husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend likes me the way I am
10. My whole family is big
Do these sound familiar? Forget about the excuses. I have heard them all and so have you. It’s time to look in the mirror and decide what your fitness goals are and how to achieve them.
Remember: exercising should not be a second job with no salary or a chore with no reward. Your health is precious, so planning your personal exercise program is important. There is no excuse to keep anyone from staying active, being fit, and keeping healthy. No matter your age, sex or size, you can strengthen, tighten, and resculpt your body.
A new year, a new start, a new look at the Kondi Fitness Studio. Let’s do this year right!